The third subject follow the Elderly Japan topic of last month by looking at the other half of the equation. The article the words are from is a funny, different way of looking at the issue, and is chock full of good vocab.
If you want to explore the issue further, have a free month trial. How? This is how....
If you take a free trial of Vocab Voyage, this is what you'll get:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (if you decide to continue after your absolutely free trial)