From the Guardian, Kei Nishikori loses to Andy Murray in the Madrid Open. A bit of a shame, but he is still up there amongst the big boys, and as my mother in law said, 'まだ若い’. So here's looking forward to how he does in the next tournament.
At the top is the Kei Nishikori Vocab Video. As it is one of the older subjects the word list is open to everyone. Feel free to have a look. If you want to know how to take full advantage of the Vocab Voyage plan, look below. I've decided two of the subjects for June already. One is the Nepal Earthquake, and the other is Charlotte. (the princess, not the monkey).
If you take a free trial of Vocab Voyage, this is what you'll get:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (if you decide to continue after your absolutely free trial)