The Japanese Whisky Word List is where you can study up for today's question. The Vocab YouTube clip above will help too. The story linked at the top of the Word List PDF where I got all the words from is a good read also.
To the question:
a：It can be said that Japan is defined by its technology and culture.
b：The manager was angry that his chief whisky maker defected to the opposition.
c：The announcement that the best whisky was Japanese defied belief in Scotland.
d：When we visited the whisky factory we were confined to certain areas.
Remember that members get all questions for each subject in one test, as well as the answers of course; and the definitions of the three 'wrong' answers.
If you want to have a look at a free trial , read all about it down below, or at our website (which is all in Japanese for you).
If you take a free trial of Vocab Voyage, this is what you'll get:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (if you decide to continue after your absolutely free trial)