Would you like to learn 20 languages. Is that even possible?
It is, because a bloke named Timothy Doner did it.
He has some fascinating ideas about what it means to be fluent in a language, and some great thoughts on learning languages. Click below, and enjoy.
This link will take you to the TED article.
If you take a free trial of Vocab Voyage, this is what you'll get:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (if you decide to continue after your absolutely free trial)