The Hello Kitty Word List is where you can study up for today's question. The Vocab YouTube clip above will help too. The story linked at the top of the Word List PDF where I got all the words from is a good read also.
To the question:
a：It has taken a long time for Apple to cultivate it's image to a cult status.
b：The new technology we have is a result of people being unafraid to innovate.
c：If you renovate your house, over time the value of it will increase.
d：Years of work saw their efforts culminate in success.
.If you want to have a look at a free trial for May, read all about it down below, or at our website (which is all in Japanese for you).
If you take a free trial of Vocab Voyage, this is what you'll get:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (if you decide to continue after your absolutely free trial)