Here we go with the first subject for April. The lovely さくら. Feel free to have a look at the video above. Thirty words either directly, kind of, or not really relating to cherry blossoms.
Feel free to watch on your smartphone, but be aware that all the example sentences I read will show up as subtitles if you watch on a computer.
Members, you have your Word List PDFs in the mail already. Don't forget to read the story linked at the top. The words are in the same order, so you can read them in context.
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Our new website is up. It's all in 日本語, so easy for you. If you are living out of Japan, we have the PayPal option for you. If you are in Japan there are the usual ways to pay. It's all on the website.
What do you get:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions