The Kei Nishikori Word List is where you can study up for today's question. The Vocab YouTube clip above will help too. The story linked at the top of the Word List PDF where I got all the words from is a good read also.
To the question:
a：The roof blowing off the tennis stadium caused an absolute calamity.
b：A professional tennis player needs his equipment to be of the highest caliber.
c：The speed camera was calibrated to measure the speed of the serve accurately.
d：Everyone knew the superstar player would clobber the young hopeful.
If you want to have a look at a free trial for May, read all about it down below, or at our website (which is all in Japanese for you).
If you take a free trial of Vocab Voyage, this is what you'll get:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (if you decide to continue after your absolutely free trial)