To the Japanese Whisky Word List for the question today. Here we go:
a：The government was overthrown by the military last week.
b：Japan has overtaken many countries in the soccer world rankings in recent years.
c：The whisky maker warned his new apprentice not to overdo it at work.
d：The uptake of people for the whisky making class was overwhelming.
If you take a free trial of Vocab Voyage, this is what you'll get:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (if you decide to continue after your absolutely free trial)