There you have above. Today's Vocab Voyage News which is on Ukraine.
It's having a look at the U.K training Ukraine troops, Ukraine's richest becoming not quite as rich (sorry, it says you have to register, but I got to look at it once for free so maybe you will top), and the story of a loaf of bread which is made out of gold.
Read the articles to practice reading. Listen to me to practice listening.
Feel free to look at the original Ukraine Word List. There isn't a single article where I got all the words from as this was one of my first lists. The original Ukraine YouTube clip is also there for you to listen to.
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.
What do you get for the price of a train ride from Asari to Sapporo Station:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions