Today we have Abenomics, and myself getting a little frustrated with it all (I apologize in advance). People are getting pay rises, but not everyone, and tourism is booming.
It's all good, for some, while others are still waiting for their boat to come in.
The Abenomics Word List has a list of vocab surrounding the subject, with English and Japanese definitions, while the Abenomics YouTube clip has me explaining the words in English in varying depth. All the words are from the article linked at the top of the word list. They are in the same order in all three places.
So enjoy, and learn vocab in context. It's the best way.
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Send an email to email@example.com and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.
What do you get for the price of one onsen visit:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions