Here's the original Masayoshi Son word list for you. The link at the top of the PDF is still working. It is to the story I got all the words from. They're in the same order in the YouTube, PDF, and article. Nice.
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.
What do you get for the price of packet of smokes (in Japan, not NZ. In NZ packet of smokes costs you about ￥2000)
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions