I hope you had a good weekend. I had a great time. I went to yoga,and had lunch with my mate Rochelle who was visiting from the States.
Today's question is from the Scottish Referendum Word List. It's an older word list which is still up for everyone, so feel free to have a wee peep at it. The article I got the words from (in the same order as the list) is linked at the top of the PDF, and the YouTube clip above has the same words (again in the same order))
To the question:
a：The man's energy was replenished after dinner, and he could keep on walking.
b：After years of repression, the small country decided to fight for its independence.
c：I often wish to replicate the efforts of wealthy business people.
d：After the laws were changed, it was the police's responsibility to reeducate the public.
April's subjects are Cherry Blossoms, Who will look after Japan's elderly?, and Michelle Obama. If you want to try out one, two, or three of these subjects entirely free, give me an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you take the free trial, this is what you'll get;
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (if you decide to continue after your absolutely free trial)