Follow Vocab Voyage on RSS!

Sunday, 1 March 2015

03・01の質問ーScottish Referendum のリストの

Here is the question of the day, and it is from the Scottish Referendum Word list. Any word list prior to March's lists are open to everyone forever, so have a look. The YouTube above is of my explanation of the vocab. The story I got all the words form is here
If you want to find out how to try the full Vocab Voyage experience, have a look out our website (日本語の)


Enjoy, and here is the question. 

「投じる」の意味で使われている文はどれですか?

a:The man gasped as his ex-wife threw her nine carat ring into the river.
b:The polling booth in the small town had a large cask into which to put your vote.
c:When voting had finished, results would be posted on the town noticeboard.
d:I will always cast my support for the politician I feel will act honorably.