Above is the Chinese Meat Scandal vocab run through. All the words on this clip are from my Chinese Meat Scandal word list. The word list also has the words and definitions in both 英語 and 日本語. The link at the top of the PDF takes you to a news story with all the words, found in the same order as the list.
That's what we do at Vocab Voyage, every month. There is a whole bunch of older word lists like the Hong Kong Protest that will be available to everyone forever.
In April we are studying vocab through stories on Cherry Blossoms; Japan's elderly, and who will look after them; and Michelle Obama.
Here's what you get for your trial, and only ￥400 (incl tax) after that per subject:
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.
What do you get for less than the price of a bottle of milk in New Zealand:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions