Hello there. Thank you for having a look at the Vocab Voyage Question of the Day. It's from the Home Robot Word list. The YouTube clip is above, and the word list is here. The article I got the words from is linked at the top of the Word List PDF. The words are in the same order everywhere, so it's easy for you to focus on the vocab and getting it remembered. Nice.
To the question:
a：The new vaccine becoming available helped avoid a relapse of Ebola.
b：The low number of the new car being sold was relative to the high price.
c：Sales of traditional lights decreased after the introduction of LED lighting.
d：People were largely disappointed after the release of Windows 8.
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions