Today sees the last of the questions from the Hello Kitty word list. I released this list way back in October. It has 30 words in English, and Japanese. It's like a mini dictionary. Feel free to have a look at it before you try the question. The link at the top of the word list to the story I got the 30 words from, and it still works. The words are in the same order there, just like they are in the Hello Kitty Vocab YouTube clip, which is above.
To the question:
a：The man was sure to stick to his ideals even though he became rich and famous.
b：It is easy to identify people from some countries through their language and clothing.
c：When people immigrate to other countries, it is important for them to keep their identity.
d：The man presented his demands and requirements with great clarity.
One of the sentences is correct, three are not. As a member of Vocab Voyage, you receive the English and Japanese definitions of the three other words too. The test sentences then become example sentences. Nice.
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions