Tragic news in Germany. It seems that the pilot had mental health issues, and chose to make a very selfish decision which destroyed many lives.
That is one of the theories behind MH370. If you look through the Malaysian Airlines Word list, and watch the Malaysian Airlines YouTube clip above, I am sure you will find a lot of the vocab runs through both of them.
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Send an email to email@example.com and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.
What do you get:
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions