Check out this episode!
A discussion on German Wings and mental health problems in pilots.
We kind of move across to mental health in general in Japan.
Here is my latest podcast. I am knew at this whole pod-casting thing, so any feedback would be welcome at email@example.com
If you want to have a look at the Malaysian Airlines Word list and YouTube clip, I think you'll find a lot of the vocab crosses over.
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.
What do you get for your 400 yen?
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions