Follow Vocab Voyage on RSS!

Friday, 13 March 2015

札幌雪まつり元々単語のリスト



Above is the Youtube clip for the Sapporo Snow Festival Word list. If you watch it on a computer, there will be subtitles of the example sentences I read out. If you want to see more examples of the vocab in action, the story I got the words from is linked at the top of the words list. 
All my old lists are there for you all with love. My newer ones are for members. 
What do members get? They get this:

1 subject ¥400, all three subjects ¥990 (have a go for a month for free if you want)
Send an email to info@vocab-voyage.com and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.

-     the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the                             YouTube clip)
-     the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
-     a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the             subject questions  at once)
-     answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in                         English and Japanese
-     you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions