Above is your original Japanese Nuclear Power explanation video, while the Japanese Nuclear Power Word List. The article linked at the top of the word list PDF has the same words as the word list, in the same order.
To the question:
a：The reactor was the section of the plant most at risk during the disaster.
b：The detector picked up signs of radiation in some parts of the Prefecture.
c：The nuclear power is a sector of the economy which has faced much opposition.
d：The nuclear authority dissected the operation to find where blame lay.
April's subjects are Cherry Blossoms, Who will look after Japan's elderly?, and Michelle Obama. If you want to try out one, two, or three of these subjects entirely free, give me an email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or have a look at our brand new website to find out everything, in 日本語!
If you take the free trial, this is what you'll get;
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (if you decide to continue after your absolutely free trial)