Greetings. Above is the Vocab Voyage Amazon YouTube video from way back in September. Today has the last question from the Amazon Word list, and the link to the article at the top of the word list PDF is still live, so give it a go.
a：The locomotive pulled the armored train full of money away from the station.
b：The company was trying to simulate the work of earlier, successful companies.
c：Often the company that is first on the market will be the luckiest.
d：The company was always looking for lucrative new markets to enter.
If you want to know how to get on the Vocab Voyage full deal from April on, here's the deal:
1 subject ￥400, all three subjects ￥990 (have a go for free if you want)
Send an email to email@example.com and you can ask anything you like in English or Japanese.
- the vocab lists for the month (English and Japanese, in same order as the YouTube clip)
- the article the words came from. (again in the same order)
- a test on the 15th of the month (same as the Questions I put up everyday, but all the subject questions at once)
- answers to the test, and the vocab definitions of the three 'incorrect' words in English and Japanese
- you can go on the private Facebook forum, or contact me directly with any questions