Follow Vocab Voyage on RSS!

Monday, 2 February 2015

錦織圭 - Word list/YouTube/Article/Example sentences


Here's the second subject for February. Kei  Nishikori. He didn't win the Australian Open, but he has big things ahead of him. As always, there are 30 words I have lifted from a news article. They are in the same order in the Word List PDF as in the article. They are also in the same order in the YouTube explanation clip above. If you are watching the YouTube clip on a computer, you can see example sentences for each word. iPad, I'm not sure. Please let me know. Smartphones, no. I can't help that, it's an Apple and Android thing.
Enjoy learning from my lists. If you have any questions, please do send me an email at matt@vocab-voyage.com
If you want to follow what I am doing on Facebook, Google it, or search in FB for it and give it an いいね!
Thanks again.